To upgrade AssetTrack for ServiceNow in your environment, update all system components in the following order.
Update AssetTrack for ServiceNow Store App
The AssetTrack for ServiceNow scoped application available in the ServiceNow Store is the foundation piece that must be installed in your ServiceNow instance. Update it first.
- Visit System Applications > Applications.
- Select Updates.
- Locate AMI AssetTrack under Updates Available.
- Select Update.
The AssetTrack for ServiceNow scoped application is now running the latest version from the ServiceNow Store.
Commit Module Update Sets
Apply each of the latest update sets in the order below.
- Commit the AssetTrack Core Module update set
- Commit the AssetTrack Administration Module update set
- Optionally commit the latest AssetTrack Procurement Module update set if you have the Procurement Module enabled.
Contact email@example.com to request a download of the latest update sets.
Run the Upgrade Pipeline Script
Once all software is updated, you must run the upgrade pipeline to convert any configuration data for your instance that needs to be modified.
Select AssetTrack > Configuration > Upgrade Pipeline.
The Upgrade button will turn green when complete.