If your device is unable to access AssetTrack Server, it may have incorrect proxy server settings. Windows Mobile can sometimes "inherit" proxy settings from the network unexpectedly. Please follow these steps to examine and/or change your mobile device proxy server settings:
- On your mobile device, tap on the Start menu at the top left of the desktop.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Connections tab and then tap the Connections icon.
- In the Tasks tab, tap select Edit proxy settings.
- Take a look at your proxy settings. If your network doesn't use a proxy server at all but you see proxy server information here, you will want to uncheck the box that says the mobile device uses a proxy server.
- Recradle the device and repartner the device to the server.
For instructions on how to partner your mobile device see Partnering your mobile device with AssetTrack Server.