After a successful import, a failed attempt to access the Utility Service will look will have this error. Attempt to connect to AssetTrack's utility service failed: The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.
This is showing that the log entry and the mobile database rebuild failed. You will need to look at the utility.asmx service in IIS.
- Open ISS and expand AssetTrack.
- Click on the webservices folder and select content view at the bottom.
- A list of webservices will appear, find the utility service, right click it and select features view.
- Under IIS select Authentication.
- Make sure anonymous is enabled.
This will allow AssetTrack to connect to the utility service.