If you receive the error "RAPI not enabled" when installing AssetTrack Mobile, please follow these steps to enable RAPI on the device:
- Download the WM5EnabledRAPI.reg to the desktop to which your device is connected.
- Connect and cradle your mobile device.
- Open My Computer.
- Open Mobile Device, you should see it in the Other section.
- Open My Windows Mobile-Based Device.
- Copy the WM5EnabledRAPI.reg file into this folder.
- When finished, go to the mobile and tap on Start -> Programs -> File Explorer.
- In the top left drop down select and tap My Device.
- Scroll down till you see the WM5EnabledRAPI.reg file and tap on it.
- Tap Yes when it asks you if you want to merge.
- Reboot the device.
See Resetting your mobile device for more information on rebooting your mobile device.
- Let the device boot up normally and try to install AssetTrack Mobile again.
For instructions on how to install AssetTrack Mobile see Installing AssetTrack Mobile (CE).