AssetTrack 4.5 (184.108.40.206) is now available for install and upgrade.
- Client-side validation - Validation rules now run on the client as well as the server during upload. This means validation works offline, and runs as the user enters data. As soon as the user leaves focus on a field, validation will run, so the user will see error messages right away, well before they tap the Upload button. This gives faster feedback, and also works in offline mode.
- Database-bound validation - Improves validation capabilities by allowing validators to access the database. Validation rules can be implemented that query the database, such as checking to ensure a value in a custom field matches a record in the AssetTrack database, or checking the current value of a field in an asset record before allowing an update. Contact AMI for help with validations that require database access.
- ServiceNow Helsinki certified - AssetTrack, the "Serverless asset tracking solution for ServiceNow" is now certified for ServiceNow Helsinki. Download your free trial from the ServiceNow store today. Learn more.
- Zebra RFID handheld support - Adds support for the Zebra RFD8500 handheld RFID reader. Now you can scan passive RFID tags for as little as $1,200 for an excellent handheld RFID reader.
- Extended database with additional out of box fields for better integration, including a second Organization field, those pesky free text CA location fields.
- AssetTrack 220.127.116.11 Server and Database Installer
- AssetTrack 18.104.22.168 Web API Installer
- AssetTrack 22.214.171.124 Client Installer
- AssetTrack 126.96.36.199 Import Service Installer
- AssetTrack 188.8.131.52 CA Integration Components (for CA-integrated customers only)
- AT4 - Client-side validation supported
- AT4 - Validation rules can be implemented that query the database, such as checking to ensure a value in a custom field matches a record in the AssetTrack database, or checking the current value of a field in an asset record before allowing an update. Contact AMI for help with validations that require database access.
- AT4 - Handheld RFID Zebra RFD8500 device support added to the iOS application. Scan passive RFID tags with AssetTrack for in iOS
- ServiceNow - AssetTrack is now Helsinki certified! Includes client side validation, use scripted rest api's and chunked sync
- Database - Updated QueueSummary and PublishedDataSummary with new fields including hostname, CA location fields.
- Database - Added new view PublishedPoDataSummary for viewing published data history
- Importer - Change logging to AssetTrack system log to use direct DB access instead of the web service
- Importer - Added Org2 field support
- Importer - Added CA location fields support
- Importer - Added support for custom delimiters in import files
- Api - Excluded product reference when empty for consumable
- Api - Exclude product reference when empty for purchase order line item assets (for legacy console)
- Server - APM 11 publishing update for new assets when setting managed flag to not update until after portfolio status is set
- Client - Fixed signature capture control on Android
- Client - Message level validation prevented upload
- Client - Fixed the scroll bar not visible on main/form menu in Internet Explorer
- Client - Cross field validation for non bulk fields
- Client - Support url launching across multiple servers
- Client - IE date fields disallowed input
- Client - Date range validation wouldn't fire on a value looked up from the database. You had to "touch" the field in order for the data validation to run.
- Importer - For some CA product installations, Asset Status values were being lost, resulting in NULL values (due to being pulled from the wrong location for the version of the CA product installed)
- Importer - POLI records would fail to import when product was referenced via PCN that did not resolve to a Product and the nullable setting was set
- Importer - Fix issue parsing command line arguments