AssetTrack 126.96.36.199 is now available for install and upgrade.
- Support for all AssetTrack v3 Form Configuration - All form configurations supported in AssetTrack 3 are now supported in the AssetTrack 4 client.
- Validation - AssetTrack 4 client now supports all validators we had with AssetTrack 3, including string length, value changed, required for new assets, required on field choices.
- Scan Prefixes and Patterns - AssetTrack 4 client now supports scan prefixes and patterns, so that scanned data can be routed to the correct field automatically.
- Read only fields - Place read-only fields on forms to display information to users that can't be changed.
- Audit by Assignees and Organizations - Create audit forms that look up assets by Assignee or Organization.
- Template Scanning - Scan an asset to lookup values to populate a bulk form fields. For example, enter a stockroom and scan an existing asset to lookup the stockroom location, as opposed to searching for the stockroom manually. Great for Swap use cases.
- Server and database installer
- Import service
- CA Integration service
- AT4 web client*
- AT4 web api
- Database update scripts
- AT4 - Readonly field property for fields in form designer and AT4 forms
- AT4 - Hidden field property to fields in form designer and AT4 forms
- AT4 - Can now audit by assignee, assignee2, organization and organization2 fields
- AT4 - Added support for String length validator
- AT4 - Added support for Value changed validator
- AT4 - Added support for Required for new assets validator
- AT4 - Added support for Scan prefix and patterns
- AT4 - Added support for New Asset validator in client
- AT4 - Added support for Required on field choices and other field empty validator
- AT4 - Added legacy call to api to clear cache (API Path option must be set in server settings)
- AT4 - Keep device awake during sync
- AT4 - Added template scan for bulk fields on bulk forms
- Integration - APM 12 and up can switch filter between portfolio status and service status
Bug fixes - (2 hotfixes)
- AT4 - Date default value was not working (188.8.131.52)
- AT4 - Fix default value when undefined (184.108.40.206)
- AT4 - Fixed stack overflow in validation script
- AT4 - Rendering of attachments on mobile client applications
- AT4 - Fixed some fields being editable in dog tags that should be read only
- AT4 - Fixed clearing of single form when scanned key is edited
- AT4 - Integer fields now only accept integers
- AT4 - Fixed being able to lookup within dog tags on Audit, PO, and POLI forms
- AT4 - Form permissions on client now respect security groups again
- AT4 - Multi-line fields no longer behave oddly under specific circumstances
- AT4 - AT Handler can now publish organization2 field
- Installer - Since 4.4, SQL errors were occurring when attempting to create existing database
- *Web client update 220.127.116.11 - Fixes a bug that was cloning new asset information across all dog tags