You can limit which users have access to an AssetTrack form by indicating which ServiceNow user roles have access.
Using the ServiceNow UI
- Open the AMI Form Definition table list (x_amiam_assettrack_ami_form_definition)
- Find record for the form you wish to apply permissions.
- Edit "Permitted Roles" field, adding the roles you want to have access.
- If a Form Definition record has no Permitted Roles assigned, anyone with the AMI Data Collector role can access the form.
- If you set one or more Permitted Roles on a Form Definition record, only users with the Data Collector role AND one of the Permitted Roles will see the form in the AssetTrack menu.